Are you a die-hard fan of PUBG Mobile and want to push your rank without any effort? Then you should have to try this PUBG Mobile mod apk where you will get aimbot, no recoil, unlimited bullets, and many more.
Just install this PUBG hack apk, and you are ready to Be 10times Ahead of your friends.
If you want the Hack Version of PLAYERUNKNOWN’S BATTLEGROUNDS (PUBG) With Unlimited UC & Battle Points, Wallhack, Automatic aiming, Unlock All Skins, Rapid-fire abilities, No recoil in place, No fog within the game, 100% Safe (Anti-ban system). then you are here at the right place, in this post we will share with you PUBG Mobile MOD APK v1.5.0 [Unbanned, Unlimited UC, Aimbot]
Guys PUBG is a very popular action game, which has been made by Tencent Games company. And so far it has been downloaded more than 100,000,000+ times. And it is available for both android and ios for free.
As we know, PUBG mobile is the best multiplayer online battle royale action game in which 100 players lands from an airplane and battle. The one who survives till the end gets a chicken dinner. If you are an old PUBG player, then you may know that it becomes tough to survive and get some decent amounts of kills while rank pushing.
Features Of PUBG Mobile
FREE ON MOBILE
Powered by Unreal Engine 4. Play console-quality gaming on the go. Delivers jaw-dropping HD graphics and 3D sound. Featuring customizable mobile controls, training modes, and voice chat. Experience the most smooth control and realistic ballistics, weapon behavior on mobile.
MASSIVE BATTLE MAPS
From Erangel to Miramar, Vikendi to Sanhok, compete on these enormous and detailed battlegrounds varying in size, terrain, day/night cycles and dynamic weather – from urban city spaces to frozen tundra, to dense jungles, master each battleground’s secrets to create your own strategic approach to win.
DEPTH AND VARIETY
Featuring from 100-player classic mode to lightning-fast Arcade modes and the intense and exhilarating 4v4 Team Deathmatch and Zombie modes. There is something for everyone. Play Solo, Duo, and in 4-player Squads.
Fire your weapon to your heart’s content! Be a lone wolf soldier or play with a Clan and answer the call of duty when help is needed! Offers FPS (First-Person Shooter) and TPS (Third-Person Shooter) play, lots of vehicles for all the different terrains in the game and an arsenal of realistic weapons. Find your perfect ride and pieces to cruise towards the final circle!
Daily events & challenges, and monthly updates delivering new gameplay features and modes that keep PUBG MOBILE always growing and expanding. Our powerful and serious anti-cheating mechanisms ensure a fair and balanced gaming environment where everyone plays by the rules.
What’s New In Recent Update
- New Infection mode and map. Play as Zombies!
- New character system – unlock more appearances and skills!
- Pirate main menu theme, and the million-dollar Global Treasure Hunt!
- Royale Pass Season 8 with popular items restocked!
1. Infection Mode
a) Asymmetric PVP mode where players are divided into Zombies and Defenders at the beginning of the match.
b) Defenders have firearms, but Zombies can only use melee attacks and abilities with cooldowns. Zombies can revive after being killed, while Defenders will turn into Zombies.
c) If all Defenders are infected, Zombies win; and Defenders win if at least 1 survived within the given time.
d) Players can customize Zombie form controls and a quick chat.
e) Infection can be played in in-room mode.
2.New Character System:
a) Victor, the first new character, is available for free. Collect him from the Character under Workshop.
b) Victor’s skill reduces SMG reload time. His skills work in EvoGround and do not affect the balance in Classic mode.
c) Victor has exclusive outfits, with Legendary Conquest being the best one. Collect materials and level up to get unique emotes and voices.
d) Level up Victor by playing in matches. There are rewards for every level and a special reward: MVP Results Emote at level 10 (max). Get premium Character Crates with rare rewards by earning EXP after the max level.
3. Pirate Main Menu Theme And Global Treasure Hunt
a) Hunt for treasures during matches to find hidden treasures. Collect gold, silver and bronze compasses to redeem rewards.
b) Global Treasure Hunt:
- Divided into 4 stages, each with its own map. There are 7 levels for each stage, and 2 missions for each level.
- Unlock the mission crate by completing 1 mission.
- Unlock the stage crate by completing 7 or more missions in a stage.
- Complete all 56 missions to unlock the final reward.
- Complete any mission of a stage to join the lucky draw and win travel fund. There are 10 winners for each stage.
4. Background Download Added To IOS
iOS players can now switch the app to the background while downloading updates.
5. Daily Mission System Update:
a) Reduced the number of missions and upgraded the rewards.
b) Daily Missions, other than the Login Mission, are released randomly. Players can switch to other random missions in the pool up to 3 times a day.
6. Level V And Rewards Added For Some Achievements.
Improvements and Bugfixes
- Inventory UI is now more user-friendly.
- Outfits: when new outfits conflict with the currently equipped outfit, the old outfit will be unequipped to display the new one.
- Shop visual improved: new background, new lighting effects, adjusted camera Angle, highlighted the display for more depth and texture.
- Armory visual improved: added halo, modified scenes, highlighted the display effect of firearms to make them look heavy and more realistic.
- Portable Closet: the UI will be collapsed when players stop tapping the icon. Added “undo changes” icon to restore the previous outfits with a single tap.
- Improved Lucky Spin and crate opening experience.
- Improved the Rankings’ background to match the overall visual.
- Improved Team and Friend interfaces. Players can now view friends’ avatars on the main menu. Friend button will pop up only when players expand the Team interface.
- Added the Middle East server to Crew Challenge for players in that region.
- Shop/Supply visuals: new background, adjusted icon design, information display, and button locations. Please pay attention to the changes.
- Fixed climbing related bugs.
- Fixed a bug where character models got stuck in buildings.
- Fixed a bug where Zombie got stuck in walls in Survival mode.
- Fixed a bug where a linked social account could not change avatars.
- Fixed a bug where Backpack models in the main menu were not displayed correctly.
- Fixed a bug where nicknames were misplaced on the Clan page.